Had unprotected sex with my partner 4 days ago and am experiencing queasiness, and period like cramps....my period isnt supposed to be here for another 19 days or so, on top of that my boobs feel fuller and I have had this headache....could I be prego? Some people have expressed that it may be possible andthat they actually experienced the same thing...I don't know. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you wont be having syptoms this soon.
    AutumnsMom1212

Answer by AutumnsMom1212 at 3:22 AM on May. 4, 2011

• too soon
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 3:24 AM on May. 4, 2011

• It's not possible to tell only 4 days after sex. I don't think you even experience anything that soon, as it would have just happened...I never did til weeks into my pregnancies.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 3:24 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I feel sorry for people who don't know if they're pregnant or not. I really do. Just wait and see.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:29 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I have experienced queasiness that soon with more than pregnancy but for the rest it's too early. Just wait until you are late and test. It will be far more accurate than any advice you could get here.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:16 AM on May. 4, 2011

• The only time I experienced symptoms were after I missed a period and took a test and found out. I may have had some light cramping and exhaustion but that was it.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 5:32 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Of course you could be pregnant but all of those symptoms seem way too early. All you can do is wait and take a pregnancy test.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:56 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Seriously, it is too early, you're just psyching yourself out. If you're ttc, you just want it too bad, if you're not ttc, you're just freaking out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on May. 4, 2011