Really I'm not crazy, she is talking!

My 8 month old is talking! She says mama, mommy, dada, nono, and baba. At first I thought it was just babble but she actually says nono when she's done with something or doesn't want it, will tell me mama baba when she wants to eat will call me mommy and her dad dada. Do they start talking this early?!?! My oldest was at least one before she started talking. My SO thought I was full of crap until she started talking that nigh. She's been saying dada for awhile but the past week she's really been gabbing and saying other words

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 4:42 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That's cute. :) Get that on video.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 5:31 AM on May. 4, 2011

• they say that kids who talk early, walk later. I'm curious to know if it's true.....you'll have to let us know!

Sounds cute, definitely get the video camera out!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:52 AM on May. 4, 2011

• My daughter said a lot of words by 7 months but wasn't even sitting up yet. She could have a conversation with you by the time she was a year old. I have always teased that she talked before she did anything else. She is 14 yo now and she is still talking nonstop lol.

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 11:05 AM on May. 5, 2011