Last 15lbs of baby weight...

I'm still carring 15lbs of baby weight and it's 2 years later. I would like to get back into my old jeans soon so I don't have to by more. I know I am with in my BMI but I would like to be back to my normal. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can get this weight off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat Salad, watch your carbs, exercise. You can even just walk 30 minutes a day and you can make it a ritual and take the kids with you. Itll be good to get both you and the kids in the habir of walking everyday anyway. That way you always keep what you lose off and its good for you heart and it gives them good habits.

Answer by gemgem at 5:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yeah if portion control or appetite are your problem pm me
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 3:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008