Anyone ever make a sex tape? adult content

Do you and your SO ever watch it? Was it fun making it? Are there any rules you have regarding it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• haha, we did. we got a flip camera for christmas, so just to be fun, we've made two tapes. one i didn't tell dh about until after we were done lol. it's actually a turn-on. we'd been together for a while at that point, so we felt comfortable enough to do it. we watched them right after making them. we've watched them a few times since, just to get us going. you know, instead of him poking me in the back with his hard-on, he'll show me the tape to let me know he wants some, that kind of thing.
    i'm very anti-porn, but when it was us (and our lovely, imperfect bodies), it was beautiful. i can understand if other people don't like it, and like i said, it's been a looong time since we've made them, but it was still a fun experience that we shared.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 5:45 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Nope, our love isn't for public viewing nor for personal reruns. If I want a rerun, we can just make love again!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:15 AM on May. 4, 2011

• ick...no
    I hate my body and there is no way I would let that be recorded for ANYONE to see
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:36 AM on May. 4, 2011

• We made one for our eyes only. Honestly I think ppl would puke if they saw my body so I'm not worried about anything. Its on a dvd hiding somewhere in our home
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 7:53 PM on May. 4, 2011