Help ladies worried

i am 29 years old i had a tubeligation done in 2,oo6
i been haveing nausa, freaquent urnation on and off allot. allso i noticed small like goosebumps
around my nipples in a circle on both boobs. i took a home kit pregency test yesterday and it came up not pegent. allso i have sharp pains on both sides and i missed a month period and 4 days late. allso could i be pregent ? i am going to go see the doctors asap

thanks
ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like pregnancy..... Its good that you are going to the doctor. I would have taken a couple of different pregnancy tests just to be sure.
    newmom07142011

Answer by newmom07142011 at 6:28 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I have those symptoms when I have an ovarian cyst. Sore boobs and everything. It really messes with my hormones. I also get an aches across my stomach or back or both. They can detect it with an ultrasound. If you have one, it sounds like it would be breaking. Good luck and yes get to that Dr.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 7:21 AM on May. 4, 2011