Horrifying Zombie Dreams?

Anyone else have them? I'm fighting zombies 5 out of 7 nights a week. I hate I slept for about 4 hours last night...all about zombies. Some of them are kinda cool action packed zombie killing ones, and others are failures where I get eaten..=/
Don't tell me they are real either! lol

xmama_bellax

Asked by xmama_bellax at 6:06 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Health

• Are there people around you that you do not trust?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:25 AM on May. 4, 2011

• omg you too!?!?!?
    I've been having them for a couple of years now and have them three or more nights a week. I even read the Zombie Survival Guide in hopes of being able to survive (I always die horribly) and that just made the zombie smarter. They are even worse now that I am pregnant they are more vivid and involve children now.
    It sucks, like I'm at the point where I think it's really going to happen and I only relax during the cold winter because I know they would be frozen and can't do anything until it warms back up.....
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:30 PM on May. 4, 2011

• lol usually in my dreams im the one attacking the zombies, and i have a lot of guns and stuff and i save people..sometimes they get me sometimes they dont. but the dreams are extremely graphic
    xmama_bellax

Comment by xmama_bellax (original poster) at 3:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I'm always just running and trying to survive, I have weapons but they still get me mostly by getting cornered. -sighs-
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 5:03 PM on May. 4, 2011