I just yelled at my ex....

He beat me before and punched a hole in my wall tonight... I think I'm having an anxiety attack.... I just need someone to talk to me please....

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 6:24 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I strongly urge you to call the police so you are safe. Truthfully, and this is the worst part, if he doesn't have a problem hitting or strangling you, how long will it be before he hurts his son or until his son starts hurting you or other women because he's seen that it's what his father does? That man has a problem, not you. The police can't help you...no one can help you, if you feel guilty about sending him to jail. In fact, you aren't sending him there...he'll go because of his actions.

I really, really hope that you are safe and that you get help.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 7:06 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I hear ya, I know your scared and he does too! Is there anyway you can leave?
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:34 AM on May. 4, 2011

• call the cops anyway, or answer with your adress and i'll call them for you.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 6:40 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Like I've told my sister many many times... hopefully there will never be a time that "he" is successful in hurting you for good! I understand your fear, but just know, men like this feed off that fear! He knows he's intimidating you cause he is bigger and stronger That restraining order is there to protect you! I don't know if the 2 of you live together or what but if he has actually "strangled you,god forbid he's successful one day. You said earlier that he's the father of your child and you don't wanna send him to jail, well, your the mother of his child and he shouldn't treat you like this! For now, like others have said, just stay away from him but maybe in the future the two of you need to stay apart to avoid these situations. Everyone here and I'm sure everyone that cares for you don't wanna see you hurt, so please work on your situation!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:12 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I'm kinda confused, he's your ex? Are you ok?
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:26 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I was mad because he punched a hole in the wall and I'm still on the lease....then he flipped out... I can't stop shaking....
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 6:27 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I'm ok... I'm just having a panic atack I think.
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 6:28 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Ah, is he still there?
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:29 AM on May. 4, 2011

• yes, he won't leave
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 6:30 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Is he chillin out any?
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:31 AM on May. 4, 2011