Bored 5 month old?

He doesnt crawl or sit yet but he gets super bored really quick and I cant hold him for too long cuz he's a little fatass lol, He playes with toys, lays on his tummy, and hangs out one of he bouncy things (ones for layin and the other is for bouncing around it)..but he gets bored and starts to make this obnoxious sound like an animal in agony...How do you entertain your baby? (Sometimes he'll watch tv too and I take him outside..we do a lot of stuff..but he just wants to get up and run around lol)

xmama_bellax

Asked by xmama_bellax at 6:44 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• get him an exersaucer or station walker.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:54 AM on May. 4, 2011

• he's got a bouncer thing that has toys all over it, that he stands in like a walker just doesnt go anywhere
    xmama_bellax

Comment by xmama_bellax (original poster) at 6:55 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I have my dd in a jumparoo,( I have two), swing, bouncy chair and play mat. I walk around the house with her and we go outside too. I read books and I show her things. It is hard at this age, they get bored quickly.
    lamping

Answer by lamping at 7:15 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yeah my 5 months old doesn't do much, but he likes to be on the jumperoo, watch tv a little bit, we talk to him and he coos back with baby words and smile. My son is pretty heavy so I can't holdhim all day too, sometime I roll him on the side and let him roll to his back and play with him on the bed. My mom likes to push him in the strolling and walk around the house and he likes it and play with his fingers. You can also play pookaboo with him.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 8:58 AM on May. 4, 2011