whats the worst thing you made to eat?

i remember making pesto sauce, i see it being made all the time on food network or the food shows, but its really gross! i feel so guilty making it!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• home made from scratch cheese cake....it wasn't even editable never again im sticking to the no bake kind
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I one time made a pot roast with beer. I had heard that it made the roast really juicy and whatnot. Well, I don't drink and I don't know much about beer, and I ended up buying this cheap nasty beer. it was HORRIBLE. The entire house smelled like hot beer and it was atrocious. My husband has the ability to just take everything in the house and make wonderful things out of it. One time this did not go so well. He mixed velveeta cheese, little smokies sausages, peas, and cream of potato soup. It was terrible.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My yams this year for thanksgiving lmao. Usually they come out sooooooo good which is why I was asked to make them again this year. But this year they were aweful and pathetic. I dont know what I did wrong lol. I felt aweful serving that soupy mess.

Answer by gemgem at 5:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i tryed to make cherry cobbler well it was nasty it didnt turn out
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• The only thing I made that my bf really couldn't stomach (he's so tolerable with my cooking lol) was my hollandaise sauce.. first attempt at making it, it turned out awful!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Sooo many things to choose from . . . a couple of weeks ago, I made something, meatloaf maybe. It was so bad my hubby puked for the first time in like, 20 years. Sorry honey!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Everything I cook!
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I attempted to make Jewish Apple Cake. LOL I know better, but the recipe didn't "say" to grease the pan. I know, I know... So when it was done we turned it over and the top of it stuck to the pan. I made it in a pan with the hole in the center out of it. Well it broke in half! HAHA My BF said it tasted amazing, it just looked awful. So next time I will be sure to grease it lol.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 7:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2008