What was the worst Mother's Day gift you ever received?

I was reading the link below. Some of them are funny, other's received an OMG what was he thinking.

So I wonder what was the worst Mother's day gift you have received?

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/mothersday/you-told-us-the-absolute-worst-mothers-day-gifts-2479532#photoViewer=1

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 7:59 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have never received anything I didn't want, I look at it as a day for me and my children. A lot of women say they hate getting things for the kitchen, b/c it's just a reminder of all the work they have to do lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:01 AM on May. 4, 2011

• my DH being deployed
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:02 AM on May. 4, 2011

• AWE amberpaiz that IS a HORRIBLE gift.
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 8:05 AM on May. 4, 2011

• nothing. DH was deployed last year, he is in a different state this year for schooling. my first mothers day he was deplyed also, ut was able to order something offline. in 4 years of motherhood he as only been around once to take our son to get something for me. But DS always makes something in his daycare for me.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:09 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I got nothing one year. No acknowledgment or card or anything. Everyone forgot.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:19 AM on May. 4, 2011

• A cd.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:30 AM on May. 4, 2011

• last year my ex DH (and the father of my kids) got me flowers that were pretty much dead after being in his trunk for 2 days and a card that he come how managed to spell BOTH kid's names wrong in. FAIL
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:49 AM on May. 4, 2011

• a weedeater!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:07 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yesterday, my 6 year old son gave me a homemade card that said Happy Mothers Day Mom I hop you hav a gud day. And there was a drawing of me, him & his sister standing under a colorless rainbow. Everything was drawn in sad pencil gray. Very slipshod work.

I told him that the lack of color in the rainbow and the piss poor spelling made me disappointed in him. His big blue eyes stared up at me as he realized his mistake and that he would be sleeping in the crate that night.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 9:17 AM on May. 4, 2011

• give him skittles to chew up & use as homemade colors and have him redo it while he's in the crate. Also? He can spit the skittles into his waterbowl & make some watercolors.

My worst one was a hairdryer. Not because my old one didn't work (it did), but because he thought this one was prettier. And quieter.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 9:26 AM on May. 4, 2011