Horrid pain, WHY? adult content

I have had off and on pain in my pelvic area for the past 2 days. I thought it was from ovulating at first but the pain got really severe yesterday. It had me doubleing over and in near tears. I haven't had any of the other signs of ovulating like I usually do. I couldn't stand for very long last night and there was no laying on my stomach. That made the pain worst. I feel a lot better this morning but yesterday morning I was fine too.

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Health

• I've had cysts on my ovaries that caused lots of pain. I have irritable bowel which has me doubled over sometimes. Lots of stuff goes on in the pelvic area. If it comes back today, you should probably see a doctor.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 8:16 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Coulda been gas... Ive had it that bad
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 8:29 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I don't know? I have never had one before?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:14 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Call your doctor
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 8:16 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I had an ovarian cyst the size of a golf ball once. Hurt like hell, I couldn't walk around for a few hours. The sharp pains come as they break. The ache is after. You should go get checked. It could be many things!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 8:17 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Thanks, if it comes back today I will go the doctor's.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:21 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I have had bad gas before but this wasn't gas this go around. I can tell the difference and before it got severe, this pain felt like I was ovulating.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:35 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Have you ever had ovarian cysts? I get them so bad I'm throwing up from the pain. Go get checked out.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:12 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Could be a cyst in your ovaries or could be a UTI. Either way you need to go to a dr ASAP!
    ekerazy78

Answer by ekerazy78 at 1:49 PM on May. 4, 2011