What are your plans for Mother's Day?

What are your plans for Mother's Day?

justme782

Asked by justme782 at 8:29 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Holidays

• My husband,myself and our 2 younger children are going to Jamaica.
    Lisall45

Answer by Lisall45 at 8:53 AM on May. 4, 2011

• To get a second job finish my script and make breakfast for my daughter in and myself. Clean the house from top to bottom and be thankful I have my son.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:39 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Well, my step-niece and I have conspired to gift my mother and her mother in law with awesome presents that are sure to bring them to tears, I plan to spend the day with my three angels and possibly extra company, not sure yet. My oldest let her plans slip and I just know it is going to be great!
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 8:40 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I have to work but I have set it up so DH and DS will go spend a good day with my MIL.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:43 AM on May. 4, 2011

• sitting here on CM probably- like every other day...hoping my teens can get along all day
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:27 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Running around trying to get things done ...
    We are celebrating Mother's Day with my mother, oldest DD and sister on Saturday
    after a Firemen's fundraiser (that my Dh is in charge of) and our 10 yr old's baseball practice..
    Sunday it's my Dh's bday and so I am trying to plan something for him in between our visit with his
    mother and sister...
    So no rest here... it's run, run and run with a lot of planning/shopping and going to do...LOL..
    Just another typical day around here...LOL...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:05 AM on May. 4, 2011

• We're having an early brunch for our moms and some friends. Then the friends and our family (the moms can come but we don't think they want to) are going up to a farm about an hour away. The farm is growing pastured chickens for us to eat. We are checking them out. Should be fun for the kids. And even though I won't eat the chicken, I support what DH wants to do and am glad to give up mother's day to support him.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:38 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Hosting Dd's birthday party and then doing a pulled pork and bean dinner for family.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:39 AM on May. 4, 2011

• No idea other than going into town to pick up the truck so he can drive to work all week and I can keep my car... I've heard something about a brunch but I have no idea
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:39 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Going to lunch at pool!
    f1tmama

Answer by f1tmama at 8:56 AM on May. 4, 2011