Do you have any crazy habits?

Mine is flossing. I know that doesn't sound weird, but I have to stop myself from flossing every half hour. I keep floss at my desk, in my car, in my purse, in the diaper bag, in the bag I take on the bus... And if I ever get the urge to floss and can't find any, I actually start to panic.

My name is Erica. And I'm a freak.

SleepyCupcake

Asked by SleepyCupcake at 8:56 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I count everything! If there are pens and pencils in an organizer on a desk, I count. I count the number of individual blinds on a window. I count designs, patterns and everything else if my mind starts to wander. I actually get anxious if I am not counting!!!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:16 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Wow Erica. Your dentist must pop a chubby every time you walk in the room.

Mine is gum. I chew gum obsessively. I quit smoking 2 years ago & now that's my vice. Orbit spearmint- the jumbo 35 pack will last me almost a full day.

EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 9:20 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I have 2. I count letters in words and see if i can divide the word evenly.. Like the word PICKLE..I count.. P-I-C-K-L-E. 6 letters..
    PIC-KLE...PI-CK-LE..... ahhh. I drive my self crazy doing it so much!
    I also smell my cups before I add anything to them to drink..... I used to rinse them before I would use them, but that was because i grew up in a house with a coal stove and the coal would get EVERYWHERE!
    Shaelynsmom711

Answer by Shaelynsmom711 at 9:22 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I will sometimes flatten a sandwich before I eat it. I actually tried not to since about 5th grade when friends asked me why I did it. No clue why.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 9:24 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Bite my nails
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 9:59 AM on May. 4, 2011