Ever do something by reacting? later just wonder how it actually got to that point?

it's been winding one way lately. the kids dad is very unconstructive when dealing with any kind of conflict lately. He needs to know that his limits aren't making him worthless. well now all those things that rebounded from bad boundary setting with the kids are landing on me. I don't want to be reacting like he did at times, but recently the kids are getting to become really pushy, and tune us out as parents. I know that discipline is good. I shouldn't have to explain but when that happens the other parent will always say, ....'well, whyyyyy did you do thaaaat?' gets all proud and acts as though his chicken nuggets from the arches will be happy magic for every little occurance. hey bud, ....ever hear of discipline. ?? Yeah, and now I'm the bad spoke.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 9:03 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• http://www.biblical-counsel.org/qa-09.htm
    Hope this helps!
    turtldov

Answer by turtldov at 7:17 PM on May. 4, 2011