Ever feel like all the BS is just way toooo rediculous?

You know when a mother disagrees and then runs around posting lies about what you said?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on May. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Really such trivial things are not worth my time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 4, 2011

• You don't know me.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 9:11 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes many of us are familiar with mothers who post and then lie about reactions to that post. If I found it too ridiculous I would probably find another site to visit. I enjoy Cafemom even with the bashing and the rudeness of some posters.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:12 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I have honestly never had that happen to me and if it has I don't notice.. when it gets too stupid and high school in here I take off for a few hours or a few days and let it stop. If it gets bad enough I'll walk away and never log back in, that's the joys of the internet. move all of your real friends to a different social site and enjoy them there or start over .
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:13 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I'm not important enough to any of you girls to get somebody to lie about me yet. But hey, even MLK had a dream. :)

Just ignore her. Your real friends are gonna know the truth, and the rest of us drama hounds don't have any vested interest in who's right or wrong anyway.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 9:16 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Human nature to lie.....

Answer by older at 9:13 AM on May. 4, 2011

• not you sleepy cake ; ) someone was doing it alot yesterday and i just sat back and watched her get what she wanted.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:14 AM on May. 4, 2011

• is this 8th grade?
    I must be looking at the wrong questions-I havn't really noticed this
    I have seen people quote someone and start a new question- but to lie about someone...not sure I've seen that
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:22 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I know the feeling, I stopped coming to Cafemom because of a problem with a stalker..... she joined all the sites I am a member of, took up my hobbies, etc. She commented on all my posts, bashed me, heck she bashed me on other web sites as well. I got sick of it, stopped posting. Got sick of that.... lol I missed the Cafe!! I figure if she's bothering me she's leaving some one else alone.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 9:25 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yeah it happens & It seems to happen in waves. Its like all the grumpies get up without their coffee just to post & troll into every ones happy lives. LOL! But you gotta just ignore it when it happens. Go on about your fun & dont let ppl like that spoil a good time just because their not happy for the moment. Take a moment to realize who they are, the immaturity of their actions & advice...most on here can see it as it happens cuz its happened to all of us. Usually hiding behind an ANNON post to boot, like know one knows..right. Dont let it upset you. A troll is a troll, they just cant help their little trouble making selves. SAD! My dear old moma used to say "You can paint a zebra & call it a horse, but its still a zebra under neath the paint. In time the zebra will forget about the paint & his true colors will shine thru..."So no worries..ok? Smack is smack... the less you react the betr off you are. Enjoy yourself..ok?
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:27 AM on May. 4, 2011