Ever enter contests? If so, did you ever win?

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 9:42 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• In High School I had two art pieces that won prizes, then I won a contest for a writing assignment that got me a week in a college dorm of free classes on radio communication
    ilovemyliam

Answer by ilovemyliam at 10:33 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I won a 25 dollar gift card from CM -a contest they did in one of the groups I'm in
    *a Halloween contest
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:01 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I've entered contests here and there over the years and never won anything. My brother, on the other hand, wins everything! He won an all expenses paid trip for 4 to London a few years ago! He went to Disney this week and he and his family were asked to be grand marshals in the parade. They were also approached by a stranger and were offered free Fast passes! He wins local contests all the time. I think he took the luck gene before I was born ;-D
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:08 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I have been in many Karaoke contest nation wide and have won a few, I love to sing and if I do not win, I just love the rush it gives me to perform for people
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 9:44 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I enter contests online ALL the time, and contests on the morning news that I watch. I won Scream 4 screening passes from them last month, which was pretty awesome.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:54 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I won a gift card on here one time. That is the only thing I have EVER won. lol And I try!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:55 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I just won the Wilton's baking Mother's Day drawing - entered a story about memories baking w/ Mom and they picked 10 ppl at random and I was one of them. Both my mother and I won Wilton Ultimate Decorator kits valued at $199 ea. -- Super excited!!!
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 9:58 AM on May. 4, 2011

• OH I also won tickets to see Mary Poppins - The Musical on stage (Gavin Lee is amazing) from a local Parenting Magazine. That was last year; I can't remember now if it was just a Mary Poppin's promotion or if it was for Mother's Day too? Anyway I won two tickets then also.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:01 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I enter contests often. I won a brand new dell computer earlier this year...LOVE IT!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:34 AM on May. 4, 2011

• one time I won a Loreal gift basket from Wal-mart and was tickled to death because it was filled with all the stuff I've been wanting and needing. Like Loreal face cream, wrinkle cream etc., and I used Loreal shampoo products which I used on my girls hair. It was a wonderful gift. But thats all I've ever won.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 12:39 PM on May. 4, 2011