So, there is a stripper on FB...

who complains about people making comments about her body because she is engaged. BUT she continues to put up pictures of herself with other girls touching her and other almost nude and very seductive photos. Too many married men I know are asking me who she is and all that because her photos. Which type of photos can I report? Wives are beginning to bitch and maybe I can help them out by removing some of them. A bikini should be ok but she is bent over and all that. She has a girl licking her boob but it is not completely showing out of her shirt. Should I try to do something or tell them to get over it because they'll look at women regardless?? What would you want me to do if it were your man?? I've known her since grade school so she won't be deleted from my account and I really am not sure on the privacy settings of her pictures.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• if SHE doesn't like the comment others make about her SHE should take them down. maybe talk to her and let her know that posting photos of herself in such an unflattering manner are just making it worse and should be kept in a private album at home or something. As far as everyone else commenting on who nasty she is being let them report it, if they can see it and it bug them let them report it. Men like something to look at, it's natural.. Jealousy will eat the others alive and they need to put their foot down with their SO or "build a bridge and get the hell over it" I believe was the middle school saying.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:54 AM on May. 4, 2011

• You can just say "You know I love you, but I am catching too much shit for your pics on facebook!" Surely, she will understand.
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 9:54 AM on May. 4, 2011

• anything that is not family appropriate you can report. There are kids on there so hopefully they will check it out.

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:50 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I don't understand what her pics have to do with you? Am I misunderstanding?
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 9:50 AM on May. 4, 2011

• She obviously wants everyone to see them (she can mark them as "Only Friends" so no one else can see them- but she doesn't sound like she wants to). She wants the attention. And frankly- it's promoting her business. Unless there is nudity or blatant sexual acts being done FB won't care and they won't be changed.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 9:52 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Well if you don't want to unfriend her because you have known her for a long time, why don't you call her up and tell her the pictures are not cool? I personally would defriend her and go on about my life,,,it sounds like suggestive pictures, but nothing worth reporting.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:52 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yep I would just to delete her and not worry about it. She may be your friend but just because you delete her from fb does not mean she is any less of one you just don't have to deal with the drama.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:54 AM on May. 4, 2011

• You can report that. I had a friend who was reported for a picture in a tank top (because the reporter was really pissed at her) and they shut her acct down until they could investigate the photos. They don't want anything suggestive so they will do something. But just know that it is possible to find out who reported you. Although I dont know how.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 9:55 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I didn't say I agreed with Stripperlet's photo choices. I'm just saying that I don't understand why the OP and her married friends care so much.
    P.S. I only feel properly turned on when I'm voted down 5 times in one thread.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 10:00 AM on May. 4, 2011

• dont vote her down i see what she means. i dont have a problem with it. i am just tired of the wives coming to me about it so i was wondering what you all thought....you know as women, wives, mothers
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 AM on May. 4, 2011