Are things ugly on your facebook between family and friends now with people posting all the bin laden stuff?

i have so many people posting stuff..STILL..and its just causing huge debate between fam and friends. People thanking obama, then people getting upset and cussing that person out. is this happening on your facebook?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:54 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• No. Were all pretty like minded.

Answer by gemgem at 9:54 AM on May. 4, 2011

• NO FB for me!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:54 AM on May. 4, 2011

• No, I just ignore the "political" talk. I have learned if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all... I also like the "hide" option :)
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:55 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Nah, if it is i just ignore and hide the comments. people will feel how they feel and I can't change that. Click to the right of the comment and use the "Hide this post" option.. "can't see it, sorry!" let the drama stop for you, they will sort it all out in the end
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:55 AM on May. 4, 2011

• No. I don't FB often and when I do it's to get ahold of people I want to talk to. I don't bother with all of the wall and status crap.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:56 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Haven't check fb lately, and unless they are whining about the word Geronimo it wouldn't be too ugly.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:58 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I've seen a bit of it... I've just decided I'm not commenting on anything political on FB, I just pretend I don't see it!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:58 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I am fairly conservative but have friends who are on both extremes. I think because we treat FB as a way to reconnect that we are much less likely to bash someone else's opinion.
    KPBMom

Answer by KPBMom at 10:02 AM on May. 4, 2011

• No. Anything that I don't like is being hidden. Juvenile but helps me keep my sanity.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:03 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Actually, yeah. I have people fighting about praising it. I have people fighting about not caring as much. I have people fighting about the Martin Luther King, Jr. qoute regarding 9/11 going around, saying it's a fake. I ignore them. I don't want to fight about this stuff.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 10:05 AM on May. 4, 2011