kind of personal

I just had a baby a month ago and my sex drive is way down! I feel bad because DH always tries and I just push him away. When I finally get the baby to sleep Iam so tired to even want to do it. Another thing I had a csection and Iam afraid of getting pregnant again. I havent even had my 6 week checkup. Its just annoying to me that he is always bugging me for it. he doesnt understand Im with the baby all day long while he works and he wonders why i am so tired at night. maybe this is normal and will pass?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• yes it is an you can use condoms thats what i did
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• yeah we never use them. Im most likely going on the pill in a few weeks. But Im just not in the mood anymore and I know he cant help it....lol
    Anonymous

• lol men dont see the picture some times they use their other head to think lol i wasnt in the mood either and i was worried about getting pregnant again but we used condoms it will pass tho
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Your drive will more than likely return but you have to remember he needs hi pleasure although you may not want to. Atleast make an effort to some. Compromise with eachother and meet in the middle somewhere. I think tha'ts best so both people are atleast a little satisfied. Come to an agreement you will do it X amount of times a week or something.
    Anonymous

• Have you tried talking to him about your sexuality right now? Some men do understand if you actually talk to them about it. I should Know I just had a baby three months ago and I don't feel like having sex like I use to. And yes it is normal not to feel like it. Try some forepley first and work your way back into the swing of things. I also had a c-section and when we first had sex I didn't like the way the condom felt. But to eaches own, if you all love each other you'll figure out a good plan.
    hardworkingmom4

Answer by hardworkingmom4 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Has your OB said it is OK to have sex yet? If you haven't gotten the all clear yet, remind hubby that it is not safe yet. Also remind hubby that if he helps you around the house and with the baby, you'll get enough rest and be ready when the time is right.
    tiredgranny521

Answer by tiredgranny521 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You shouldnt be having sex until EIGHT weeks after a csection anyway, so if you havent had your six week check up its still too soon, you can upset your sutures. Also, your sex drive will most likely come back after you finally get a routin with your baby and you get some much needed rest. I started having sex about eight weeks after my dd was born and I had a vaginal delivery.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• You want to stop him from being ill when you don't feel like jumping his bones everynight tell him to pass a watermelon out his ass and let you cut his stomache open with a carving knife, stapling him back together then come talk to ya! They only know what THEY want women have to take charge of situations like this. It cracks me up! Tell him I had a daughter then eleven months later I had my son! Trust me you are fertile myrtle right now. You have to let your insides heal up so you will be able to take care of him, and new baby! If all else fails give him Oral Sex and tell him to make it fast and shut the hell up you need a nap!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 8:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• omg last post was soooo funny! Thanks lol
    Anonymous

• You have to be understanding of him too. It's ok if you don't want to once in a while. But being tired is no excuse not to give it to him. Better be careful or he may get it someplace else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2008