Coworker

Who has a co-worker that you know doesn't like you, but they act so fake and does things on purpose to bother you, but think you don't see that they are doing it on purpose. My co-worker is also younger that I'am and has no kids, but claim to love kids but when my daughter calls she huffs and puffs and she sits at her computer all day with ear plugs in her ear laughing, and acts like she can't hear and act like she don't know nothing when someone ask her something, she only been here a year and she only does her duties but complain about the part-time worker not doing anything, she is not a team player at all

ttk2

Asked by ttk2 at 11:04 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I had one that HATED me all because the others talked about me and said they couldn't wait until I got back from maternity leave. When I got back she made my life hell. She tried to make it look like I was not doing my part when I was in fact doing all the work. She made up so much crap about me it was ridiculous. I was glad when she finally left.

KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 11:31 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yeah when i got back from maternity leave she acted like she was the boss, and i been here for 5yrs now, I'm like hay you can do the work as long as my pay don't change, but it back fired on her butt and she is all mad and walking around like she is the bomb, i'm so nice to everyone here and have never had this problem before with no other coworker but her
    ttk2

Comment by ttk2 (original poster) at 11:34 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I've got one that does all that and belittles me in front of our boss, sets me up to fail, and literally tattles on me! I mean grow up allready! It doesn't help that I'm the only woman here. My entire work place is full of redneck- good ol boys and they have made it quite clear that I don't fit in/ belong in thier club. He even told the other guys not to invite me to lunch any more! I've got 2 guys at work that are nice to me and one of them work for the a$$ so he can't even talk to me when his boss is around. He's the one that told me he's not allowed to go to lunch with me anymore. It's definitely sexual harassment but I can't prove it without putting the nice guy on the stand and I don't want to mess up his life. I'm not giving up though. If my being here f's up that jerks day than I'm never going any where! I know how to CYA and it's only a matter of time till he gives me the clear cut, undeniable evidence I need to sue.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:54 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Good for you stick in there, and don't let them push you away
    ttk2

Comment by ttk2 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Be the bigger person and ignore her. Kill her with kindness when you do have to interact.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:59 PM on May. 4, 2011