How do you deal with (friends and family) around you being pregnant when your having a difficult time getting pregnant?

kimah1105

Asked by kimah1105 at 11:07 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well you not going to like the answer, but you just have to suck it up! I had a stillborn at 8 months,my dear friend had her 1st baby a month later,, I went and visited the hospital (very hard), but you have to be happy for the people you love. I hope that you are seeing a doctor for your fertility problems,, remember when you DO get pregnant, how you felt,,,it will happen momma! 8 years later I got my "golden' child!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:12 AM on May. 4, 2011

• i put my proud aside and attend there baby shower and whatever else. but im crying inside
    kimah1105

Comment by kimah1105 (original poster) at 11:14 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I know how hard it is, but just have faith!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:18 AM on May. 4, 2011

• i have faith but its hard sometimes
    kimah1105

Comment by kimah1105 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Aww, sugar, it's tough sometimes :-( The truth is that every-one's journey is different and for some people, TTC is a struggle and others have different struggles in their lives. You just have to remind yourself that a baby brings so much joy and you want to celebrate that for those you love, even if you long for it yourself. When you are finally able to celebrate your own little blessing, those friends and family will support and love you, just as you've done for them!!

praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 11:39 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I try to suck my emotions inside and wait until I am alone to be upset. I want more kids something awful but I am just thankful for what I have in life.
    Anonymous

• i am thankful for what i have in my life, i just dont feel like i have a purpose. i feel like i am alone.
    kimah1105

Comment by kimah1105 (original poster) at 12:24 PM on May. 4, 2011

• It is easier if you don't let yourself go that place of why not me when is my turn and just have faith that it will happen for you. I stuggled with infertility for 13 years before I had my little girl and it was hard at times but mostly I dealt with it by not letting myself go to that place were I felt sorry for myself. I know it is not easy to do but that is how I got thru it.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:20 PM on May. 4, 2011

• right now i am going through alot and its hard not feeling bad for myself right now.
    kimah1105

Comment by kimah1105 (original poster) at 9:29 PM on May. 4, 2011

• i know what u mean ive only got one and she is the most precious thing thats in our lives but i would like to have at least one more and i just watch two of my friends have a baby and one gave hers up for adoption which was a wise choice..its hard seeing little angels around i know..but god will let u know when the time is right...just have faith and believe that it will happen...good luck sweetie
    Ksmomma30

Answer by Ksmomma30 at 1:52 PM on May. 6, 2011