Touch screen phone stopped working help!!!

I have a samsung touch screen phone and it suddenly stopped working, I can answer calls but the screen won't work!! It hasn't gotten wet, it was working JUST fine not an hour ago but I can't get it working. I restarted it, pulled up my recent calls and can't get it to work.. I have 3 texts and a VERY worried SO who won't call, he just texts and will show up here (an hour from his work) to check on us if i can't get this darn thing working soon!

Anyone know how to get a touch screen working again in a hurry?

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 11:07 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Technology

• PS-Can he get email texts on his phone? I would be going crazy by now, email him if you can!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:17 AM on May. 4, 2011

• turn the phone off, take the battery out for about 30 sec, put it back in and restart. Sometimes phones gets confused just like the computer and has to be re-booted. If that doesnt work then call a repair shop out of your phone book or google it. They have just about everything on google. LOL.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 11:12 AM on May. 4, 2011

• sounds like the led light is on the fritz, go to the phone store, and call SO from there to tell him about phone,, I had to get a replacement when this happened to mine!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:09 AM on May. 4, 2011

• figured i'd try to cafemom thing before looking for hours on google about people who hate their phone lol
    zoejains_momma

Comment by zoejains_momma (original poster) at 11:14 AM on May. 4, 2011

• battery removal didn't work, anyone else before i head to google?
    zoejains_momma

Comment by zoejains_momma (original poster) at 11:17 AM on May. 4, 2011

• i'm trying to find out how to send a text from their website right now
    zoejains_momma

Comment by zoejains_momma (original poster) at 11:18 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Just in case someone else has this issue, clean the side of your screen with a needle, it's amazing what can push down on part of your screen and confuse it! It's working again!
    zoejains_momma

Comment by zoejains_momma (original poster) at 11:46 AM on May. 4, 2011