What have you been looking forward to?

Yay Spring!
I have been waiting all winter for our local outdoor farmers' market. It runs every Saturday from May til November.
And this Saturday is the kickoff! Even my 5yo is excited
What have you been looking forward to that spring brings right around the corner?

Nicoles2LilRams

Asked by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:13 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lake trip! Memorial Day we're leaving!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:22 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Costco opening lol...they are going to open a Costco like 4 blocks from my house and I am SUPER excited lol....sad that I'm all juiced about a store opening huh? lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:22 AM on May. 4, 2011

• im more looking fwd to summer. we're taking 2 trips. day trip to rehoboth beach (deleware) and a week long trip to orlando !! :)
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 11:23 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I"m looking forward to my wedding :) The trip to see my family and a small honeymoon and then we are coming back and having a celebration with his family :) I'm excited!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:24 AM on May. 4, 2011

• OHHH and I"m also excited about moving! I am living in an effeciency right now with my daughter and I hate it! It's way too tiny it's annoying lol. So next weekend we are moving into a house together :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:25 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Vacation in 10 days, DH's cusines wedding, DS' 2nd birthday and my 4 yr anniversary all coming up in 4 weeks.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:25 AM on May. 4, 2011

• No Lucky that's not sad at all. In March Marshall's opened up right next to my grocery store and I wear I was so excited I almost crashed when I saw the "Coming Soon" sign lol
    Enjoy the simple things, right?
    Although I WISH I was going on vacation, moving into a new house, or even getting married lol
    Nicoles2LilRams

Comment by Nicoles2LilRams (original poster) at 11:35 AM on May. 4, 2011