Relocating to the Asheboro, NC Area

We are really wanting to relocate to the Asheboro, NC area. We would like to do it before school starts in August. My DH is trying to find a job in the water, wastewater field, if any mommas can help out with any info or if they know of any places hiring. Any info on the area, the schools, etc. Is there a website that I can search for jobs for myself? I know not really a question, but not sure where else to post. Thanks for any info.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• I live in NC and have only visited there. I can tell you that's the city where the zoo is. I know its not much info you can use. I hope some other mama's on here from NC can help you with the answers you're seeking.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:35 AM on May. 4, 2011

• I found this online newspaper type thing. I hope helps you and your family out. http://www.courier-tribune.com/
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:44 AM on May. 4, 2011