Have you ever slapped your husband? If so, what for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes I actually did because he hurt my son when he was 7 he knocked the breathe outta my son and left him gasping for air.I got so mad I think my body filled with adrenaline casue I picked him up sitting in his chair and threw him across the kitchen. I learned that momma bear doesnt like that real quick,he knows how to handle our kids now!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• good for you margeee i would of done the same
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yes I have I won't say what he did but he damn well deserved it.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 6:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• yes i have he deserved it to and knew he did.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yip on one occasion and I felt so horrible. He said I looked like a heffalump (i am pregnant). He said it jokingly but pregnancy hormones didn't think it was funny. He couldn't believe I did it though, got his attention.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• yes i have i was like 5 months prego and his friend came over and he told me he would be rit back well 2 hrs go by so i headed home 2 find him drunk on his azz oh im sure he got more then a slap cuz he promise he wouldn't drink any more and he did it behind my back
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Um no that is assault. And unless I want to go to jail I had better behave myself and use my words like an adult. The only reason I could ever see myself doing something like this would be in self defense or the defense of my child and even then as a last resort.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I slap him all the time, but never seriously...just in play. He will say obnoxious things to get a rise out of me...the slap is how he knows he won...lol.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I did slap my ex husband once. He would say some of the meanest stuff to me, he was stubborn, bullheaded and just a jerk at times. One particular night....I dont even remember why, but he had me so freaking mad that it was just a knee jerk reaction and I slapped him, oh my gosh as soon as I had done it...I felt horrible. I couldnt believe that I had just done it. Needless to say we arent married anymore, it was a very short lived marriage.(not because of my slap, but because he was an a-hole that I couldnt stand anymore) My husband now, I have never hit him, I really dont think I ever would. Even though my ex was a total jerk, I still felt aweful about it and would never want to do that to someone I genuinely love and respect.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 7:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i have did it but we weren't married and i didn't know who he was at first all i knew i had hands on my boobs giveing me a titty twister and i thought i had every right to smack him but now we are married
    Anonymous