Day care in phoenix az?

I have a 20 month old who i am thinking about putting into day care. I work part time and go to school and might be getting another part time job, and my bf who is also my son's father just got promoted to an assistant manager at his job. He is eligible for a bonus but he has to work 3 second shifts a week (ex. 2-10). I cant get a set schedule at the new job so i dont no what to do, the bonus money would definitely be nice, but i am so nervous about putting my son in day care:( plus if we are both working nights i dont no if there is a day care that is open that late. Does anyone no of a great day care that wont break the bank in AZ? any answers will help:)

1mama2B

Asked by 1mama2B at 11:35 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• check out http://phoenix.craigslist.org/kid/ it may have licensed daycares that are open for second shift here in GA we even have 24/7 daycares. GL
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:59 PM on May. 6, 2011