Is anyone else having problems with picking out names?

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and my boyfriend and I can't agree on any names. I like more different names and he likes the more normal ones. We have agreed on some names and then fight about the spelling. Anyone else having the same issue? If so I'd love to hear your name ideas and what your doing to get through it ;)

Thank you!!

oliviahw

Asked by oliviahw at 11:37 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Baby Names

• OMG!!!!!! me ans SO are having the SAME problem i like the unique names and he like plain names BLAH lol My first DS i named Kylan id never heard it before and fell in love with it when i found it i am now pregnant with num. 2 and we have only picked out a girl name. I originally wanted to name a girl Ella Jane he wouldn't go for it so we settles on Aliyah but cant agree on a middle name nor a boys name LOL he wants Jordan i want landon or something LOL GOOD LUCK MOMMY!!!!!!!!!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:58 AM on May. 4, 2011

• we're having similar issues about middle names for our son, i'm 24 weeks pregnant... i hate not knowing, i like really preppy names that are kind of different, and he's traditional.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 11:47 AM on May. 4, 2011

• LOL never argued about baby names, we discussed them, we had the same taste in names so we had no problem/
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 11:45 AM on May. 4, 2011

• My 1st dd we named after my mother and his mother
    My 2nd dd I picked the first name and he picked the 2nd name
    My 3rd dd We named after his sister and I picked the middle name.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:47 AM on May. 4, 2011

• We never really argued over names. I liked karly for a girl and he liked Meika. We wrote them down on a piece of paper, folded it, and let our son pick one out. Our daughters name is Meika!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:58 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Me and my DF have the same problem I like unique names and he likes boring plain names.
    -Tiffany-

Answer by -Tiffany- at 12:05 PM on May. 4, 2011

• DS and I basically have names we like. If we were to have kids, I would get to name a girl and DS would get to name a boy. Problem solved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 4, 2011