IPhone apps

Which ones do you have? What do you like the best? Which were free?

I just got my iPhone about a week ago and I'm mostly wondering about games. I have sudoku on it now and play it every day... but I'll run out of free puzzles before too long and then I'll need something else to keep me occupied!
I also have facebook and Twitter, of course.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 11:55 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Technology

• I am an Angry Birds addict .. i also love my mobile coupon apps
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:34 PM on May. 4, 2011

• When you open your App store on your phone, type in your iTune Password first of all, then go to the Top 25 tab at the bottom, up that up and then look at the top tabs, see the Top Free one, that will tell you in order what others recommend, but Free. Also, You can look at the Featured tab at the bottom to give you a great list too. The ones that I use the most are:

TWC, CNN, Police Radio (Scanner), Pandora, eBay, PayPal, Craigslist, Backgrounds, Ambiance, FieldAgent, Shazam, Twitter, Scramble, SlyDial, the Emoji Free, and The Dealmap
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:10 PM on May. 4, 2011