Snacks

Do you snack at work everyday, if so what kind of snacks to you eat at your desk. I eat chips, cookies, apple, chocolate

ttk2

Asked by ttk2 at 11:56 AM on May. 4, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Candy, cheese, crackers, heck even whole meals.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:58 AM on May. 4, 2011

• Yep. I have a drawer full of snacks and a bag in the fridge here at work. In my drawer I have reduced-fat triscuits, fiber 1 bars, a box of special k cereal, snack packs of almonds, pop chips (salt & vinegar yumm), fruit cups, and a box of cookies. In the fridge I have a bag of grapes, a small carton of strawberries, a few nectarines, laughing cow cheese, cottage cheese, string cheese, and yogurt.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:00 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I work from home so I don't have to stock my desk with snacks. If I do snack it's usually some fruit or something chocolate.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:14 PM on May. 4, 2011

• too much ! I keep a case of canned diet cola, bags of corn chips, and ginger snaps.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:23 PM on May. 4, 2011

• i am a stay at home mom and wife so i have an entire house of food to snack on lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:55 PM on May. 4, 2011