Morning anxiety

Does anyone else ever wake up with anxiety for no apparent reason? I do suffer from anxiety, and sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night panicking when it's quiet and dark and I don't know why. I didn't have a dream, and I can't pinpoint my fear, I just...panic. This morning it happened when I woke up and it was light out but it took a while to shake off. I sat there and tried to pinpoint what I was anxious about but I couldn't. It was almost as if it were 100% physical because nothing specific was on my mind, but my heart was racing, I felt numb, I felt nausous, and I wanted to cry, but I didn't know why!! Has this ever happened to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Health

• I do! I wake up worried about bills or something like the fish that died in the tank, trying to find out why and how to stop it. as for waking up for no reason in a panic.. no, i have a reason
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:13 PM on May. 4, 2011

• If you suffer from panic attack at night, this article will be helpful:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Night-Anxiety---Signs,-Symptoms-and-Top-Methods-to-Prevent-Anxiety-at-Night&id=3888187
    meitaljames

Answer by meitaljames at 4:33 AM on May. 5, 2011