How do you make time for yourself when every needs something(ex.kids, partner, job)?

Dinner as to be cooked, and/or laundry needs to be done, plus you hve to go to work early in the morning? Oh! don't forget I also have a three month old baby that I'm nursing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in General Parenting

• when the baby is asleep take a hot bath and relax that might help
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• to be honest i make time for myself something will go undone
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 6:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I agree with moviestar, something can wait. If you need a break, which we all do, then leave the dishes in the sink the laundry on the floor and take your time to relax however you feel is best. You are a momma you deserve to feel good to!
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i don't know, seriously i feel your agony , because i know excatly what you are talking about , however, i thik the best way is to organize WELL, then STICK to it.make a schdual, stick to it, no matter what.. then you will have a time for your self, i am not saying it's easy, but it is the only solution.

good luck, if you happen to find another way , pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me. :)
    pinkduck

Answer by pinkduck at 9:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Priorities, sacrifice, routine. I don't really do 'schedules' but I do schedule a time into my routine every day, even if it's just three minutes to go outside, close my eyes and listen to the silence.
    kk_bella

Answer by kk_bella at 10:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2008