How to catch his attention?

Help me! This guy knows I exist, but how do I get his attention? I see him at church every Sunday. I know he's single, does a lot of volunteering at the church and is just a great guy...what can I do to get his attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Talk to him or volunteer with him it cannot hurt to maybe set up a volunteer with him. or maybe have a group date where its just you and some other friends get together and this will let you talk to him and get to know him so you can plan your move
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:40 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Flirt, flirt, and flirt some more......

Answer by older at 12:41 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I was going to say volunteer with him lol
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:42 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Approach and ask him questions like here on CM.........."Which volunteering project do you find the most challenging??", "Do you think this would be a good idea for the project?" that kind of thing....wouldn't hurt!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:44 PM on May. 4, 2011

• He doesn't notice you at all? Do you have any sort of conversation with him? Do you volunteer for the same efforts? Maybe just walk up to him and start a conversation?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:27 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Make yourself available but wait for him to make the move.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:55 PM on May. 4, 2011

• If he was interested and noticed you, you wouldn't have to approach him...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:24 PM on May. 4, 2011