Does Delta charge for a check in luggage (under 50lbs) , when traveling from CA to NYC?

also, can you bring travel sized shampoo, body wash, and all that personal stuff?

ms.grumppy

Asked by ms.grumppy at 12:42 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Travel

• They charge for the first bag. If you check it online it is $23 and in the airport it is $25.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:43 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Most all airlines charge for luggage. Southwest is the only one that I know of that dosn't charge a baggage fee
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:44 PM on May. 4, 2011

• It was $25 when I flew to L.A. a couple months ago. If you check in online, they'll give you a $2 discount.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:44 PM on May. 4, 2011

• my Delta employee husband is sleeping right now. I hang my head in shame I don't know the answer.... I've heard him recite all the rules a million freaking times. He'd be so disappointed in me, I suck.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:55 PM on May. 4, 2011