Fun things to do this summer with a 2.5 year old little boy?

im trying to think of lots of fun things for us to do... we just have the one little boy, any ideas of fun things to do?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 12:47 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Park, splash pad, lake, creek, short hikes
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:50 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My DS is 2.5 and he enjoys everything!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 12:54 PM on May. 4, 2011

• There's Sesame Place. It's pricey but it's a lot of fun for kids his age. I still remember going when I was two. It's my first memory. :) Other than that, most kids love to be helpful. Make daily chores fun or just run around a park with him. One thing I plan on doing with my little one is to help him plant his own little vegetable garden. He loves to help in my flower garden, but when I asked him what kind of flowers he wanted in his garden he says "Nuh uh mama. Flowers for girls. I a farmer."
    Anonymous

• a bag of balls plus a field to run around in equals one happy little boy. at least in our house!! we live by the school here so he can run around the softball or soccer fields, go to the basketball courts or the playground behind the school. plus he likes to take walks with his dad on the paths in the woods. as long as he is moving he is happy!!
    KandC1115

Answer by KandC1115 at 1:00 PM on May. 4, 2011