13 week old fetus/baby NOT alive?

Who here read that question? I think the person deleted it because they suddenly realized how ridiculous it sounded.
Claimed a 13 week old in the womb was not alive.
I heard a heart beat at 10 weeks with my baby.
Heart beat=life. Anyone agree?
If we had no heartbeat we'd be dead right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i do agree with you
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i agree
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Different ppl take different stances on when life begins. I believe life begins at conception.. In each state the law is different-- it is not a life until a certain number of weeks.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 6:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Well no matter how they view it. It doesn't take a genious to do the math. If you have a heart beat you are alive. If you don't your dead.
    Anonymous

• it didnt ask whether the baby was alive inside your tummy but if your baby would survive if it was born at 13wks. yes baby is alive in your belly but if born at 13wks it would die shortly after birth. things wouldnt be developed enough. maybe someday with advaced technoligy it will be possible but right now its not.
    Anonymous

• The question was worded wrong. There is a lady that is claiming that a 13 week old fetus is alive like outside the mothers womb. I do believe that a fetus is a living thing. I reposted the question. Also, what I am referring to: someone asked about what age a baby can survive and a lady posted that there is a 13 week old baby born and it is alive. No fetus/baby can survive outside the womb at 13 weeks.
    Anonymous

• i dont believe in abortions at all never have there is so many woman out there that cant have kids and want kids really bad
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It askd if a baby could survive outside the womb at 13wks not if it was a life at 13wks inside the mother. But in that case yes I think that It IS a life.
    Anonymous

• Ok then it was definintly worded wrong.
    Anonymous

• well, i was wondering what u all were discussing so i read the other question and then googled it... i called up to the hospital that this lady said she worked at and asked....but they cant give u that info but they did say that 2 years ago that a baby at 18 weeks was born there and lived... thats what the op said... so that lady might be tellin the truth .... who knows....
    Anonymous