Wordpress

Does anyone use it? I write stories and poems and whatnot and I have a blog type thing set up but I don't know how good it is for that kind of thing. Was just wondering if any of you use it and your experience.

mrsjksimmons

Asked by mrsjksimmons at 1:02 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Some people love it - I hate it. I've used it for designing site for clients and had a lot of problems customizing with it. Blogger is free and easy to use and you can get lots of free layouts for it. That's what I would recommend.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I use it and totally love it! I use it to keep a blog about the babies for my friends and family. It is simple to use and free. I did purchase an upgrade at a certain point because I wanted to post videos, but that is super cheap too, like $40 a year, and I have tons of photos and videos and much more room to go. I definitely recommend it.
    planetjanet23

Answer by planetjanet23 at 1:11 PM on May. 4, 2011

• some people have used it and swear by it myself I don't care for it; hope you find what you need
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:20 AM on May. 10, 2011