I don't feel like celebrating a person's death. adult content

I hear people ranting in the streets with Joy osama bin laden is dead.
put I don't have that much to say about it. I would be happy over the idea of terrorism possibly ending, or our troops coming home. But even then, will this happen? who knows.

But when I heard of his death I wondered how does he family feel? This man has people out there that remember him as a child and for better or for worse probably still love him.

But I'm not going to throw a party or cheer over anyone's death no matter what the reason.
I wish his family peace and hope that peace does happen for all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with you anon, I will never understand the celebrations, but I DO understand people being glad he can hurt no one else. Cheering in the streets to me is just something that shouldn't be done over death but each to their own.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 1:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

• then be content with your choice, and let others be content with their choice.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:06 PM on May. 4, 2011

• You don't have to celebrate his death. If you don't want to, don't.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:07 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I'm not dancing in the street but I sure don't feel sorry for him or his family. He used one of his wives as a human shield. Not much of a family man I'd say.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:10 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I don't feel like celebrating a person's death.

Then don't...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:10 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Oh puke.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:14 PM on May. 4, 2011

• To quote Lee Greenwood "And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm FREE". You are free to celebrate, not celebrate,or even judge those who do celebrate. Now let us all use our freedom please.

Anonymous

• I'm not celebrating, but I'm certainly not shedding tears either. This IS the end game for terrorists. I'm sure he expected that some day he would be made a martyr. It is exactly as he wanted it. I just hope it brings close to the families and friends that lost loved one's in his vicious attacks.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:14 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I am really sick and tired of this backwards, kissing the ass of a dictator rather than being greatful that for ONCE our President actually did something no one can complain about. But noooo....people GOTTA FIND SOMETHING to complain about. It's just an on-going madness of whining! When did this country become so weak?
    Anonymous

• I agree, dullscissors. if you had no doubt at all that your choice to not celebrate his death or to truly feel for his family above all out of the situation then you probably wouldn't have posted anonymous... just saying...
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 1:12 PM on May. 4, 2011