Getting Pregnant!!!!!

Any one planning to have another baby? We are planning to try to get pregnant in August that way hopefully we will have a spring/summer baby. This will be our first child together. We already have 3, but one is mine from a previous marriage and he has 2 from a previous marriage.

tgeary

Asked by tgeary at 1:10 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm having an August baby and already dreading it too! I get so hot at night let alone being out in the sun. Although looking ahead and how much fun birthday parties will be, and all the cute maternity clothes I'll be able to wear this summer. But the hotness for sure is going to suck. I'd for sure think it over before doing so :) Having a baby any time though is a blessing!!!! :) good luck!
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 4:19 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I would love to get pregnant any time is fine with me.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 1:17 PM on May. 4, 2011

• yay congrats!
    samanconnor

Answer by samanconnor at 3:07 PM on May. 4, 2011

• DH and I are currently ttc baby #3!! We want a summer baby too but we knows its going to happen sooner lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:25 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Good Luck. Who in the heck wants a summer baby? LOL I had 2 and I was miserable in the heat.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:39 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I'm having a summer baby now and OMG I'm dreading it already haha it's just getting warm now so it's not too bad but when it's hot I don't know what I'm gonna do :P
    AmandaJean825

Answer by AmandaJean825 at 3:31 PM on May. 4, 2011