Online Degree Search - Suggestions please!

I'm currently looking for a college that offers complete online degrees with health science or healthcare degrees. Colleges in my area don't offer what I'm looking for. I've had to transfer so many times because of military moving us and I'm just looking for something that has a degree I want that works with my schedule. Suggestions?

-lovingliam-

Asked by -lovingliam- at 1:30 PM on May. 4, 2011 in

• Depending on what aspect of healthcare you are looking at, be prepared for some of the classes to be in person. If you are in nursing, for instance, extensive "clinicals" or in-person, bedside training is required. Your best bet might be to look at a traditional college that offers most of the classes online rather than a purely online school. Most online schools are for-profit and cost far more per credit hour than other institutions. Also, with a regionally accredited, traditional school, the chances of your credits transferring to another institution are far greater than with a for-profit school. This would be particularly important in your case because you might end up moving before you finish. I wish you the best of luck. Someone else might be able to suggest a specific program.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:33 PM on May. 4, 2011