Help ((TMI)) adult content

I started my period for the first time this month after having my daughter in October. I been using tampons. I only had it for 2 days. And since, i got some kind of rash..not on the outside, more on the inside which is very sore. Im thinking it is from the tampons. Which is weird, because i used the same brand that i have used forever before getting pregnant! I don't think Vagisil (sp?) actually heals, i think it just is a temporary relief. Is their anything i can use to get rid of this without going to the doctor?? Any kind of cream anyone would recommend? It itches a little, but it is more of a irritating feeling then anything.

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 1:50 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Health

• I was really, really sensitive in there for about 2 years after my last child was born, and wasn't able to tolerate tampons because it felt like it was chafing my skin in there. I know, TMI. When my hormones got back to normal, and my normal lubrication started up again, that problem went away.

For me, Vagisil for a few days took care of it . . . that, and avoiding Tampons.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:23 PM on May. 4, 2011

• ok thank you!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 6:06 PM on May. 4, 2011