Is this a sign I need glasses?

When I try reading on the computer lately, i have to squint my eyes just to see and even then I can barely see. I have a big screen, the letters are perfect size but my eyes get SO blurry. I rub them alot because it feels like something is in them but theres not. At first I thought there wasn't enough light in the room and maybe I was straining my eyes but even after turning the overhead light and lamp on, it still happens. I don't spend too much time on the computer, maybe 30-60 minutes a day. Ive never needed glasses before but could I need them now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Health

• Could be...........good luck!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:07 PM on May. 4, 2011

• it is possible. go and get your eyes tested and checked.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 2:09 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes it's very possible. My friend had the same problem and got glasses for reading and computer use.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 2:13 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Go to a store that sell reading glasses and try a few pair on and see if they help. The family dollar stores sell them for 2-3 dollars a pair. If you can't see wit any of those, you are gonna have to make a eye appointment. GOOD LUCK.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 1:50 AM on May. 5, 2011