Childs favorite?

Does you child have a favorite stuff animal or toy that gets taken every where? If so what is it?

My son has a monkey one for at home and one that travels with us every where.

EJKZ

Asked by EJKZ at 2:07 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My son is 18 now, but when he was little he had this plain faded twin size sheet that was his world.......slept with it, traveled with it, made forts out of it, wrapped the dog in it.......and guess what?...........I was putting some clothes away in his room a couple of weeks ago..........HE STILL HAS IT!! All wadded up in the bottom of his nightstand drawer.........how freaking cute (and not weird cuz he doesn't sleep with it) is that!! I didn't tell him I saw it......I thought he threw it out years ago!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:11 PM on May. 4, 2011

• my son gave up his "lovey" at age 5 1/2 or so.

My daughter has a bunny that she has been in love with since birth. I've secretly replaced it a few times since it started to smell a little rank
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:10 PM on May. 4, 2011

• "Blanket Thomas [the train]" goes everywhere. It's a huge ordeal once a week when Blanket Thomas needs a bath...
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:10 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Mine has a pink blanket that she carries everywhere...and a little toy train...I don't even remember where she got either one of those things lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:10 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My daughter doesn't take it everywhere of course she's 12 now but she does have to sleep with her dalmation puppy dog, and if she sleeps somewhere else it goes with her.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 2:14 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My son (he's 2 1/2) has to bring a book with him everywhere he goes. He has a few animals he loves...a stuffed lady bug he calls baby and a stuffed monkey...he does't bring them everywhere but insist on sleeping with them. :)
    jennid120

Answer by jennid120 at 2:19 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My son has a white bunny that he calls "Bunny" LOL

"He" has to sleep with him every night :)
    mamawhit

Answer by mamawhit at 2:19 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Davis that is so cute I love it. He must be a sweet boy or rather young man.
    EJKZ

Comment by EJKZ (original poster) at 3:18 PM on May. 4, 2011

• We haven't gone down that road (yet). My brother had a stuffed Humpty Dumpty that he loved! Humpty was his companion on many adventures!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:22 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My daughter has a blanket that she calls Ducky. The rule is if we go to the store it can be in the car but she is not allowed to bring it into the store.
    Jaxs23

Answer by Jaxs23 at 1:25 AM on May. 5, 2011