Is there a website where i can download free music???

i know limewire use to but idk wuts up with it now?

Mami9674

Asked by Mami9674 at 2:11 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• Amazon often has certain songs free
    Anonymous

• frostwire
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 2:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

• don't remember the name but if you search you will find it....it converts youtube videos into mp3s. find your video, convert it, there you go. I have used this site, it works!! if you can't find it send me a message and I will see if I can dig it up.
    KandC1115

Answer by KandC1115 at 2:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Why don't you just pay for the music? Illegally downloading music not only infects your computer with viruses but its illegal. It may not seem like a big deal to you but it is for the artist who gets paid to put out music for you to enjoy. You can get a song for like 99 cents. Illegally downloading music is theft, you don't want people to steal from you so don't steal from them.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:19 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Never try any free site to download free music.
    so here i just will recommend you to get google site reference, I hope you will get some good free music download sites.
    kristy125185

Answer by kristy125185 at 1:59 AM on May. 5, 2011

• You can download songs straight from youtube with a youtube converter. It's legal and free. Plus your able to screen the songs and make sure it's what you want and the quality you want.
    SomethingZen

Answer by SomethingZen at 4:08 AM on May. 5, 2011

• i do rhapsody its 10.00 a month and worth it. if u download mp3 u dont get charged 99 cents for the song ( mp3;s are free ) but if u want to put music on a cd then u have to pay the 99 cents for the song. also its all dummy proof if i can do it anyone can lol. i hated frostwire and limewire. so far this has been the best site for me. i have downloaded and enjoyed hunderds of songs so far and its only been like 2 months lol. i have even made some cd's for myself and kiddies.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:44 PM on May. 6, 2011