1. I allow my 3.5 yr olds to play outback without me.
2. I breastfed my oldest dd until she was 4yrs 9mos old.
3. I will not stop shopping or leave a restaurant if my child is throwing a fit, but I do discipline them right there and make them apologize to those around them, sometimes public embarrassment works wonders and we have much less fits since I started this.
4. I allow my 9 yr old to ride her bike all around our town, she cannot cross the main road though.
5. My kids have TVs in their rooms with no time limits, but they barely watch it on their own.
6. I have had to place my oldest son in a residential home 2x and many mental hospitals in his short 11 yrs of life.
7. I do not check my kids homework, if its wrong the teacher needs to know what they are struggling with, but I will guide them to get the right answers on their own.
8. I prefer to home school my kids, but the parents around my area wouldn't allow their kids to play with mine because they considered them weird, so my kids chose to go back to public school after a year.
9. I am not afraid to confront another child and/or the parent if they are mistreating my child.
10. I do not think my kids are always right and when issues arrive I ask my child what they did wrong first as opposed to what the other child did wrong.
Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:17 PM on May. 4, 2011
Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:18 PM on May. 4, 2011
Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:19 PM on May. 4, 2011
Answer by hibbingmom at 2:19 PM on May. 4, 2011
Answer by Liamsmom09 at 2:20 PM on May. 4, 2011
Answer by hibbingmom at 2:21 PM on May. 4, 2011
Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:25 PM on May. 4, 2011
Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on May. 4, 2011
Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:29 PM on May. 4, 2011
Answer by hibbingmom at 2:35 PM on May. 4, 2011
Next question overall
Is there a website where i can download free music???