Question ladies

hi ladies i missed 1 month period and 4 days late i had a tube ligation done 5 years ago
i been have little bit sharp pains nausated, peeing allot on and off i got goosebumps around both of my nipples . i had never missed a period it is my first time i get tingleing in breast on and off and lil dizzney could i be pregent ?

i am going to see my doctor tommrow

what will my doctor to me first ?

thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Your Dr will probably give you a pregnancy test 1st then run other tests if it comes up negative. Good luck.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:17 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I'm sure the doc will take blood first. Yes it's possible but highly unlikely that you are pregnant. I don't know how old you are but that could have something to do with it and even if you are under 40 yrs old, you may still have some kind of hormonal imbalance.

darter

Answer by darter at 2:18 PM on May. 4, 2011

• i am 29 years old first time i missed
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:28 PM on May. 4, 2011