Another question about switching dr while prego

i need to know which days the new doc is available to schedule c/s. my current doc only schedules them on tue or thurs (which works) and its scheduled at 20 weeks. i want to know before i switch docs because my mom lives out of state and scheduling her trip is complicated for reasons i won't bore you with. So my question is... how do i get this info? do i call and ask the nurse, call the appointment hotline, schedule an interview?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 2:27 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just call and ask whoever answers. The appointment girl will probably know. If not you can ask for a nurse.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:34 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Call the receptionist. If he/she doesn't know, then he/she will find out for you. A lot of docs won't schedule a date until closer to due, and many, if they are busy, actually plan a C either for before office hours or lunch, M-F. The receptionist should be able to help you out with all of that.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:35 PM on May. 4, 2011