Mothers day!!!

What do think your husband is goin to get you?

Do you want somethin imparticular? Or do u not care what it is? The thought is what matters.

I honestly don't think my husband will get me anything. My son is 16 months old. I think were gonnbe more worried about our mothers rather than myself. (:

Id like to have a necklace or a ring ;) but it doesnt matter to me really. My baby boy smiling and sayin momma will be the best gift ever :)

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 2:27 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DH asked me last night if I want a gift or if I want to go do something. I told him "Honestly I didn't even know when mothers day was until your mom brought it up, besides I don't ever get to spend mothers day with my kids your mom demands them every year anyhow and mothers day always sucks for me so I didn't even plan on celebrating it" Makes me sad to feel that way but these past few have been HORRIBLE! and unless this one will be magically unlike the others I just don't care to celebrate it. Even though I work damn hard for my recognition
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 2:30 PM on May. 4, 2011

• The most I've ever received for MD was a trampoline. Which ended up really being for the kids - but that's what my goal was. I seriously doubt I'll get anything for MD this year. I wish it was more like the mom's you see on TV - with the huge amount of gifts and everyone acting all appreciative. Not likely in this house.
    12mommy3

Answer by 12mommy3 at 2:31 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I would love the tv world mother's day.............won't happen...........
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:33 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Our boys keep asking me what I want to do on Mothers Day.... It's not a fun day for me, my Mom died 11 yrs ago so I'm still learning how to get through it without her... You would think after 11 yrs I would, but nope, I don't know how... I would rather the day didn't exist.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:40 PM on May. 4, 2011