My husband says me being pregnant is a turn off but gets mad when i do not change or get dressed if front of him does anyone else have this problem? any tips or suggestions??

samanconnor

Asked by samanconnor at 2:44 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Does he think you got that way on your own??
    Sit him down and tell him how much his words hurt.
    I think all pregnant women are beautiful and sexy. Your husband is nuts!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:46 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Remind him that he said it's a turnoff, and he needs to either stop telling you that or stop complaining when you dress elsewhere.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:46 PM on May. 4, 2011

• OMG! how rude! You Are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:48 PM on May. 4, 2011

• thank u guys
    samanconnor

Comment by samanconnor (original poster) at 2:50 PM on May. 4, 2011

• What an ass! You are giving him the best gift he could ever have. Yes, you might be gaining weight but you are still beautiful. You need to just be honest and tell him that you are doing that because he made that comment and now you feel uncomfortable. Congrats on the lil one!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:58 PM on May. 4, 2011

• OOh that is a tough one! Obviously i am pro pregnancy and think it is gorgeous but i wouldn't advise "biting hit head off" That would be the obvious tactic. Sometimes a guy needs a does of his own medicine. I would probably pick something about him and tell him its "a turn off". Something near and dear to him like his hi-gene habits or a treasured car. Something you know will bother him then when he complains tell him he can dish it out but he cant take it. Although this may not work for some guys it has worked on a certain thick skull i sleep with every night. :)
    NewMommyAshley

Answer by NewMommyAshley at 3:12 PM on May. 4, 2011

• thats a very good idea! well i think i already do that since i had to quit smoking for baby. we quit together an everytime i make him mad he starts up agian
    samanconnor

Comment by samanconnor (original poster) at 3:19 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I'm sorry that he said that. That is ridiculous. My boyfriend loves my pregnant body LOL I agree that he needs to stop putting you down and just get over it when you change elsewhere.
    AmandaJean825

Answer by AmandaJean825 at 3:24 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My boyfriend does not get like this. I wouldn't be able to put up with it if he was like that :/
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 3:51 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Last time i checked weight gain was a natural and healthy thing when you're pregnant. If anything your husband should think you're twice as beautiful now knowing that you are carrying his child around. I think sometimes guys don't really realize how hurtful the things that they say actually are. It goes with the whole "male territory". Keep your chin up and don't pay him any mind when he says that. I'm positive you look absolutely beautiful!
    mwyso234

Answer by mwyso234 at 4:34 PM on May. 4, 2011