Anyone else having issues with Yahoo! mail?

For the past two days, it's nearly impossible to check my email. If I go to Yahoo and click on "Mail", I get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. If I click on "Sign In", it just doesn't go. It only works about every tenth time I try it.

Anyone?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 2:46 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Technology

• Try clearing your cache and cookies, shut down the browser and try again. Or in the meantime, try accessing in another browser and see if you can access it fine and you'll know it's a browser issue.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:52 PM on May. 4, 2011

• No problems on my end.

Scan your computer.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:49 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Tried all of that! Computer is clean, and I'm still having issues. That's why I was wondering if it was a Yahoo issue.

Hmm.....
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 2:56 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I switched from Yahoo because I had so much trouble with them. If you've tried all that, and it still isn't working right, I'd say it's probably them. About the only other thing I could think to suggest would be to turn off your modem, let it sit for a few minutes and turn it back on. But if you're accessing other sites just fine, that probably won't help either. But you can try it, if you want.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:21 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Did you try accessing Yahoo in another browser though? Did you recently upgrade the browser you're using?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:26 PM on May. 4, 2011

• No, but sometimes that happens. Try clearing your history ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:14 PM on May. 5, 2011