Remember when?

amazinggrace83

Asked by amazinggrace83 at 2:53 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• When there are people who on a regular basis can't tell the difference between serious questions and comments vs fun/lighthearted ones, do you start to wonder if there's actually something wrong with them?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:22 PM on May. 4, 2011

• LOL. ouch. I saw a truck yesterday that read "2009 gas was 1.89......2011 gas is 4.00...."change" you can believe in"
    Don't get me wrong I am not anti Obama....all politicians could care less about the people, they are all the same. If they go in pure they come out tainted and before long they are changed
    readytogetgoing

Answer by readytogetgoing at 2:57 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I like this. Cute, and very true.
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 3:00 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Sigh....so true. :oI
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:10 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Ooops, They tell me they will not vote for Obama again.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:18 PM on May. 4, 2011

• OP, I love that pic of Reagan. My Granddaddy was about the same age as Reagan and they could have passed for brothers.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:45 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Cowboys don't all live up to this "sterotype" that your speaking of. I happen to have one of my own he is VERY real and he loves his family more than his guns or horses. (And he looks great on a horse as well) ~ amazinggrace

Dittoes for mine!
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 4:22 PM on May. 4, 2011

• The only person in the world that ever called me "ma'am" that wasn't trying to sell me something was a cowboy.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 4:28 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Well minnesotanice, my cowboy grew up helping his daddy build houses, andstarted off as an adult wearing the US military uniform and working with nukes. Since than we've owned a computer store, dabbled in a small family business together, decided to get back to it after we got our farm up and running, etc. I've seen him hold a teeny orphan kitten to bottle feed it and keep it warm, drop Bambi to put in the freezer, get down and play with the grandbabies, and fix (or put together from the start) the plumbing, the wiring, the vehicles, and several houses. He takes scrap metal and forges out the purtiest knives, makes his own bows, and cooks. He even knows how to do laundry. He builds furniture, stays up with sick babies, and in general never ceases to amaze me. Yup, I love my cowboy ... because whether he's in jeans and chasing critters, or cleaned up in a suit, he does it right.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 5:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• 1 less terrorist on the planet, so this week has brought some good news-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:26 PM on May. 4, 2011